Monday 2 February 2009

First Impressions.

Okay, so we have the most pointless post in the world, but possibly the most intriguing.
It's the whole first impressions thing coming through isn't it? This is what captivates you, makes you want to come back.
Or it could be what completely puts you off, makes you never want to click the link for this again. Whatever tickles your pickle really.
So, we have me, who is obviously quite bored, or maybe I just like having a blog, even if no-one reads it, as it could make me feel special, take your pick. And we have you, who could also be bored, or just curious at to what people do in their lives. I like to think the second one, but whatever.
So, at the moment, I have nothing of great interest to blog about, apart from the snow. If you're in the UK at this particular moment in time, you too can not help but realise that there is about 15cm of snow outside your front door.
I don't know what I feel about snow; it is some what of a love-hate relationship. I love playing in it, you know sledding, snowballs, snowmen, getting snow blindness etc, but I hate hate hate the slipping and the sliding and the cold and the wet. It sounds stupid really, but you know you agree.
So, that is about it, for now at least.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment